GrowMore Recruitment is a full-service, multi-specialist recruitment agency! We work across virtually all industry sectors, with clients ranging from small start-ups to global blue-chip companies and large public sector and not-for-profit organizations.
You will work as part of a broader Business Applications team with a desire to understand and work with the data across our application landscape. You will implement further methods that improve data reliability, quality, and trust in our DWH. An exciting job, located in the city of Tbilisi, with plenty of room for personal initiative and within a multicultural, future-oriented working environment, awaits you.
- Build ETL/ELT flows from various source systems for ingestion into our Datawarehouse
- Design, model and create efficient database structures that are optimized for reporting
- Implement Datawarehouse processes to specifications and gather/clarify further business requirements if required
- Work in a state of continuous improvement, always looking to improve current/future processes with new technologies or optimized code
- Identify bottlenecks within current processes and have a keen eye for any tuning that is necessary
- Create/enhance current DWH monitoring processes
- As and when required, training of both technical and non-technical users
- Take part and contribute to planning sessions with the broader team
- Document processes and concepts
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to speak and write in English at a high proficiency level
- Self-starter, with the ability to think critically and to effectively communicate with both technical and business users (non-technical) alike
- Solid academic record and a Bachelor/Masters' degree with an emphasis in technology, such as Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, etc.
- At least 5+ years of demonstrable experience with the delivery of reporting/data warehouse projects, involved in the implementation of the end-to-end process, including data governance
- Demonstrable experience with Advanced SQL/T-SQL/SSIS is a must
- Experience in working with Microsoft Azure and Azure Data Factory and Microsoft Power BI would be a clear advantage
- Knowledge/experience of working with data and systems of a financial investment nature and/or in a consulting environment are considered a plus
- Experience with scripting languages such as R, or Python is a plus
- Experience in working in an Agile environment would clearly support this role
- Attractive salary package
- Medical insurance
- Training and constant professional development
- Modern, pleasant, dynamic environment