GrowMore Recruitment is a full service, multi-specialist recruitment agency! We work across virtually all industry sectors, with clients ranging from small start-ups to global blue-chip companies and large public sector and not-for-profit organizations.
We are looking for a creative Copywriter to write clear and concise copy for ads, publications, and websites. You HAVE to have US English proficiency, as you'll be doing copy for our US based clients. Your words will inform and engage target audiences. Our ideal candidate is a team-spirited, skilled, and imaginative writer with an eye for detail. If you can grasp project requirements quickly and offer valuable insight, we’d like to meet you.
- Utilize a variety of writing styles appropriate for our company and our clients
- Follow our brand guides and adhere to policies and procedures
- Interpret creative briefs to develop and produce creative concepts through the execution of assigned brands
- Research and understand the client's needs and target audiences, through online searches, reviews of existing research, and interviews with subject matter experts
- Write original copy and edit content for a range of corporate marketing and communications materials
- Present copy concepts and final deliverables to the internal team, and to client representatives as needed, and participate in client pitches on occasion
- You will be responsible for all aspects of creating, editing, and publishing content on your blog.
- Not required, but preferable to have a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, English, communications, or related discipline
- Minimum 2-3 years of professional copywriting experience with a solid portfolio of work
- Ability to work independently and with a team to meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills and multitasking ability
- Social media or content marketing experience a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent projects, and deliver to deadlines without compromising quality
- A strong imagination and creative mind
- Faultless command of English (US specific)
• Attractive salary package
• Medical insurance
• Training and constant professional development
• Modern, pleasant, dynamic environment
• Friday food